Thanks to Ali Bierman for honoring me with this award. Her site is How to have amazing relationships and change your life
Thanks to Susan Maricle for also honoring me with this award. Her site is Poultry and Prose, Stories from a free-range writer on a five-acre idea farm.
One accepting this award is asked to pay it forward by doing these three things:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3 . Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs (contact them to let them know).
Share 7 things about myself.
- I love spending time with my grandchildren.
- I have a passion for helping the Earth and finding ways to become environmentally friendly.
- I’m a perpetual student who loves to learn new things and try new things.
- I’m on my third career in this lifetime and loving it.
- I believe I can now call my landscape and garden organic, since I’ve been using organic only products for 8 years now.
- I love to try out new recipes with my family and friends, and they keep coming back.
- Giving and receiving are a great part of life, and so I aim at doing both graciously and lovingly.
The next 15 blogs I choose are:
- The Word Chef by Tea Silvestre
- Social-Discomfort by Pam Komarnicki
- Sassy CEO by Marian Mangoubi
- Amethyst Tarot by Amethyst
- Creatively Awaken Your Inner Magic by Kama Frankling
- Caryn’s Thoughts by Caryn Schulenberg
- The Daily Retort by Tor Constantino
- Inner Bliss Designs by Marcia Ann Calantonio
- The Boomer Muse by Layla Morgan Wilde
- Red Gage by Marian Griffin
- The Cook and the Butler by Shivie Cook
- Habitual Victory by Mike Shippey
- Tale Spinning by Stuart Nager
- Expect Success Be Unstoppable by Julie Henderson
- Miss Fit Blog by Katie Oldham
I chose these blogs for their inspiration, their authentic voices, their humor and their wisdom.